Moving from Chicago, IL to Colorado, I’ve found the state to be a perfect home. Along with my wife Stefanie and our dog Tank, I love to explore the outdoors. I believe in living a healthy lifestyle that allows me to enjoy every day inside and outside of the gym.
I have been working professionally as a strength and conditioning coach since 2012. While living in Chicago, I was the head coach at South Loop Strength and Conditioning and have been an owner since 2013. I love giving people the opportunity to prove themselves wrong about their physical abilities and mental strength. Improving individuals long term health, wellness, and fitness is very enjoyable.
- The Ohio State University, BA Communications
- CrossFit Level 2
- CrossFit Specialty: Gymnastics
- Eleiko Strength Coach
- FMS Level 2 (Functional Movement Systems)
- NASM – Certified Personal Trainer
- OPT CCP Level 1 (Optimum Performance Training): Program Design, Assessment
- Poliquin BioSignature Level 1